19 November 2015

HAIRCARE ROUTINE PERFECT FOR DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR

repair dry and damaged hair

Seriously don't know what is going on with my hair at the moment, it is definitely going through a bad spell. I have really thick, and dry hair usually (so it's not the best of starting points), more recently I have noticed my hair is breaking loads and it's gotten a whole load drier. Certainly a hair emergency, there are shampoos, conditioners, masks, serum, mist and so on that come in useful for tackling this emergency situations. 

A while back, I sat down and took a good look at my haircare routine. I put together a simple yet effective routine that would solve the symptoms of my hair dilemma (I am so much fun). 

This shampoo and conditioner combo are enriched with keratin, which resembles the natural composition of your hair. This means that it works to repair area of damaged hair. I wash my hair once a week, I feel like my hair can handle it and especially as it is dry already it never gets greasy really. Nothing worse than a shampoo that is heavy and hard to wash off, I have actually used shampoo like that, not a pleasant experience. This shampoo is very light weight but still very creamy and you get a good lather with it. It leaves my hair feeling clean without stripping it dry. Overall it's a really good shampoo. The winner is definitely the conditioner, after every use it leaves my hair feeling super smooth, silky and easier to manage. Again the texture is very lightweight, it can be washed off within minutes of applying and your hair will reap the benefits with prolonged use. 

how to get stronger and healthy hair

For weak and brittle hair: Vatika Black Seed Deep Conditioning Mask
For noticeably stronger and softer hair, massage this thick nourishing mask through your hair and leave for about 15 minutes (I have left it for longer). I try to do this once a week, but I am seriously slacking. Nevertheless whenever I do remember, my dry and brittle hair definitely benefits from all the amazing results. This mask makes use of the reparative properties of black seed oil, to condition and nourish hair leading to softer, shinier and stronger hair.

For Frizzy hair: Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Therapy hair Treatment Oil 
This lightweight serum is designed to control frizz and flyways without the greasiness. While adding a healthy shine and keeping your smooth. It also works to strengthen your hair, because of the added keratin which acts to repair damage. With prolonged use, your hair will definitely become a stronger and healthier.

What are your hair saviours?

Zeynab x

                                              

No comments :

Post a Comment