31 May 2017

THE TRAVEL ESSENTIALS THAT YOU WONT FIND ON ANY PACKING LIST



I have always been that girl that overpacks - I make the intention to pack smarter but it never happens, definitely a losing battle. I love packing, is that weird? Not so sure about the unpacking part but there is something about packing for a holiday that makes me feel really good and so I just take about everything I own with me (slight exaggeration). I wanted to share with you, my holiday essentials but even that is quite long so I have spilt this post into two part. Here are my real deal essentials that I just need away with me.

Corsodyl Ultra Clean Toothpaste*:
I wouldn't normally take toothpaste with me, but my gums have been extra senstive at the moment. This Corsodyl offering has been specifically formulated to aid bleeding gums. It works by removing the build up of bacteria along the gum line that causes bleeding gums. I have been using the Corsodyl Ultra Clean toothpaste for 2 weeks now and it has significantly reduced the discomfort I felt and also there haven't been any bleeding gums. Most importantly, I feel like it does a good job of cleaning my mouth and leaving it fresh always a good thing.



System Professional Solar Sun Oil*:
I am terrible when it comes to SPF, but I am trying to be better. That is one thing, and there is the fact we need to protect our hair from sun damage. Which isn't even on my radar. I was sent this oil, a while back and I didn't really it give it any thought because of pure laziness. However, I used it while we had some serious sunshine (please come back sun) and I was sceptical but my hair usually feels super dry and resemble straw  after it has been in the sun. This time, when I applied this product to my hair this was not the case. My hair was soft and it looked pretty decent. The gel-like consistency makes it really easy to apply and doesn't leave your hair looking greasy. The oil combines UV filters, a blend of luxurious oils and Keratin to protect and deeply condition your hair.




Murad MattEffect Blotting Perfector*:
I am all over the dewy look, never been one for the matte look. However, things can get a little oily while I am on holiday and looking like a grease ball is never a good look. I was very intrigued to try Murad's Blotting Perfector. It's very strange, in that it's a liquid (yes a liquid) instead your typical powder. Murray specifically formulated this product to absord oil without dehydrating the skin - this a win win for anyone with dehydrated skin that can get a little oily so basically combination skin. The liquid is created with green clay exact and marshmallow powder, that work to absorb sebum instead of water preventing dehydration. This product is exactly what you need for that quick fix whenever you are out and about - no one has time to bring out a powder. Just a few dabs on my t-zone aworks to mattify any excess traces of oil. The liquid is cooling and calming perfect for the warmer weather. I am sold on this protect and it smells so good!

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water*:
This product certainly needs no introduction, the Bioderma micellar was one of the first micellar waters on the market (I think) and a favourite among bloggers. I will be honest, the biggest reason I was lured in by the cute bottle. Cute right? On holiday, I am extra lazy with my makeup and all I need is a gentle cleanser that works and this my friends does the job really really well. Its super gentle on the skin and removes all traces of makeup without you having to tug at your skin.



Burts Bee Beeswax Lip Balm:
Everyone needs a good lip balm. Whenever I go away my lips go crazy dry, does that happen to anyone else? I have tried a lot and I mean a lot of lip balms (thanks to Roaccutane, check out my experience with Roaccutane here). This Burts Beel lip balm is simple and does the job. It keeps my lips moisturised without me having to reapply it to my lips every few seconds This natural lip balm is creatied with coconut and sunflower oils, which are rich in vitamins and essentials fatty acids to nourish, condition and soften lips. I really like it.



I am interested to know what your travel essentials, make sure you let me know in the comments below. I will be back with my makeup and skincare essentials that I will taking away with me. Also, let me know if you are as bad as me when it comes to packing.

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment