14 October 2015

MY AUTUMN MAKEUP LOOK COMPLETE WITH A BERRY LIP


There has been a lot of mention of Autumn on the blog recently (see how I really feel about the season HERE), it's inevitable since the change is already very distinguishable. Since working on my Autumn Beauty Trends posts (click here to check that out), I have been inspired to give my makeup routine a complete revamp. For me, fundamently my makeup is always going to simple and for this look it all about creating a natural flawless base with the added hues of autumnal colours.

Base:
Recently I have been feeling really conscious about my acne, and I don't feel comfortable going out with my bare face. Despite this, I absolutely detest the feeling of heavier bases now that makes me feel really uncomfortable. The favours were definitely in my odds when I discovered the Bobbi Brown Stick foundation, it gives me the best of both worlds light weight and high coverage. It's one of the best foundations,  in terms of the flawless finish is gives. The consistency of this foundation is light, creamy and incredible easy to blend in. I have been using it with my beauty blender and the finish is stunning. I have had plenty of people compliment me on how great my skin looks whenever I wear this foundation. For concealer I have been reaching for the reputable La Girl concealer which works equally well for both underneath the eyes and on any blemishes. 

For blush, I am very much into just adding a flush of colour to my cheek nothing over the top very subtle. The Max Factor creme puff blush in berry is the perfect autumnal blush it gives a natural hint of colour that leaves with that just pinched look, leaving you with  that lovely healthy glow (they always talk about). I have been experiencing a love affair with highlighter for a while now, I am all about that glow. An old favourite of mine is the MAC soft & gentle it just leaves the skin with a beautiful golden sheen. For me it put the whole look together.

loreal rimmel autumn collection makeup zoella beauty blogger

Eyes:
Oranges and reds are very big this year, I am not one to be defined by what is current especially with makeup (or I like think) nonetheless I think it looks amazing. An easier option to start off with would be this Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick by Kate in rose gold. This consistency of these shadow sticks are incredible especially for something that costs under £5, it glides on super smoothly and it blends amazingly. I feel this is the perfect for everyday because the colour is not too in your face and not super festive which a lot of golds are at the moment and it's super fast to use (I have said super way too many times in this paragraph).

I am constantly changing up mascara and really getting into using two different mascaras to achieve the look I want (one of the best mascara combos). Recently I have been using the Lancome Hypnose mascara, originally I wasn't a big fan of it but it has dried up and now it works perfectly for my lashes. After the Lancome mascara I go in with the Loreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture  and they work perfectly together to give length and volume.

I am the absolute worst at doing my brows, thankfully I have been natural blessed with decent brows naturally and they don't need too much work. This Collection eyebrow kit is one of the easiest brow kits, I have used. I find that shadows create an incredible natural looking brow because it blends in really well. The colours are perfect for me, and especially in the darker palette they are more on the grey side which works really nicely on dark brows.

Lips:
I usually favour a more wearable lip but I have been completely smitten with the Collection Lasting Colour lipstick in plum sensation . Is it bad if I say that it looks amazing on me? I don't usually like wearing bold berry lipsticks because I feel like they don't suit me but this one just looks amazing. It's deep purple berry colour and one of those colours that just looks great on everyone. It feels really comfortable on the lips and it lasts really well I find (on my lips, lipsticks always disappears quickly).

What is your autumn makeup look?

Zeynab x


No comments :

Post a Comment