18 October 2015

A WEEKEND'S MUSINGS: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE HAPPY?


I think these posts are going down well, right (let me know what you think down in the comments)? I read a post last week on the idea of happiness (check that out here) and it made me think about what happiness meant to me, am I happy? What is being happy?

As you may have discovered from these posts, I am a highly meticulous individual (or I like to think). I spent the majority of last week interrogating this concept internally and what did I come up with you ask? Well all I know is that I do want to be happy, even though people generally perceive me as a happy person I don't think I am truly happy (don't feel sad). I have attached so many different factors to being happy, that have made it inevitably harder for me to feel happy. I am the type of person that is persistently living for the future and not the moment, which in even turn as left me robbed of my happiness (a tad dramatic). As I realised from the post and my own thinking is that happiness is a choice, we can allow ourselves to feel happy. What I am really trying to say is that you can find happiness in the small things (like a new lipstick, finishing a book and more) but you have stop truly experience in that moment. Happiness isn't unattainable or lavish it's just simple, so just be happy to be happy.

Links Worth Checking Out:


beauty bloggers



I have to write a 6000 support statement for a course I really really want to do, only problem I am particularly good at selling myself. I have given myself a deadline so that should force into completing it. Have guys got anything planned for the week, let me know. 


There is no path to happiness, happiness is the path. 
                                                           Budha
  Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment