17 July 2017

THE OIL THAT SORTED OUT MY VERY DRY SKIN

affordable sainsbury beauty review beauty blogger london

So I am putting this out there, I have a serious very serious case of dry skin. The annoying part is that it's just above my feet. And yes, I constantly apply, reapplying moisturisers and oils. And if you know me, you know I am very generous with my moisturiser. Nevertheless, the dryness never seems to go away, that area of my leg is constantly dry and quite flaky (not a picture pretty but I am gonna keep it 100 with you guys). But, I have found the BEST OIL FOR DRY SKIN!

That was until I decided to make use of the Mandara Spa's Oriental Retreat Beauty Oil. This bad boy is a complete life changer. It was one of those situations, where you have a product just sitting in your drawers and in an emergency situation you pull out and then it completely blows your mind. As you may have guessed, I take dry skin very seriously. This multi functional oil, - made up of sweet almond, cedarwood, macadamia nut oil, and rosehip oil - can be used as a moisturiser, a bath oil and even on your hair and its available in your local supermarket so you can pick up during your weekly shop (that sounded like an ad, I promise this is not ad although maybe Mandara Spa should think about paying cos I have been banging about this oil non-stop).



I have been smothering (only because I am extra like that, but you only need the smallest amount) my legs with the Mandala Spa oil every day, which I have to add is completely lightweight almost feels like a dry oil. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and sinks in really quickly. I kid you not, my legs haven't looked better. Nothing has worked for the dryness on my legs, drugstore, high-end nothing but with this my legs look smoother, feel moisturised and I don't have that tight feeling anymore (that was uncomfortable). I definitely have legs can parade around, lol! How can I forget, most importantly this oil smells incredible. It has cedarwood and sweet mandarin, which completely each perfectly to create an exotic spa like aroma so calming.

beauty what is the best thing for dry skin

Have you tried this oil?

Zeynab x



No comments :

Post a Comment