8 April 2016

HOW I WANT TO FEEL ALL THE TIME: 15 OF MY FAVOURITE FEELINGS

essie button tag youtube tag feel good post favourite feelings hey claire

Hi guys, so if you follow me on twitter (which you totally should be and you can do that here) you probably know that I got some bad news yesterday. It was totally unexpected and totally threw me off, don't you just hate it when it happens like that? It's so weird because I am not suppose to know this news and it's eating me up inside because I am the type of person that will worry and worry. Especially when it concerns my family.

To help take my mind off it, I thought it would be a good idea to remind myself of happier things. I know it sounds quite trivial but if I don't take my mind off. It will literally be all I think about. Claire Marshall from Hey Claire, did a video of her favourite feelings and it was really cool (you should definitely check it out) and I thought it would be nice to put together some of my favourite feelings in a post.

essiebutton blog

1. Sunny Mornings.
2. The smell of a home cooked breakfast. 
3. Sunday mornings.
4. Travelling to new places.
5. Ticking off tasks on my to do list. 
6. Finishing tasks.
7. Reading a really really good.
8. Pretty lipsticks. 
9. Being with my family.
10. Laughing so hard, you nearly pee yourself.
11. Coming home after a long day.
12. Creating content.
13. Friends.
14. A long hot shower.
15. Snuggling up in my warm comfy bed.


I hope you have had a lovely week. Let me know what you guys are up to and what your favourite feelings are in the comments below - I look forward to reading them and hopefully they will make me feel better (so you better leave them or I will probably lock myself away and cry this is a joke). 

Zeynab x


  

No comments :

Post a Comment