10 November 2014

THE ONLY THREE BERRY TONED LIPSTICKS YOU NEED THIS WINTER























I love a good bold berry lip especially for the Autumn/Winter, it looks really good. For this post I have put together three of the berry lipsticks I have been loving to wear this year so far.

It wouldn't be a Autumn/Winter lip post without mentioning this beautiful lipstick, it's definitely one of my favourite lipsticks and rightly so. The colour is so easy to wear and pull off and I would totally recommend this colour to someone who wants to start off with a more subtle and wearable bold berry colour. The Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick range is really good, they last well on the lips and feel good on the lips and are not drying even though they are matte.

Whenever I do go for a bold I tend to favour matte colours because they last well and are less of a  hassle however I have been really liking this lipstick from Collection it's very similar colour to the Rimmel 107 lipstick but it's less darker and has a glossy finish. I like the finish of this lipstick it's nothing over the top and the colour looks really good and it's really wearable so much so I have been wearing daily. The only downside it doesn't last as well as the matte lipsticks but that is to be expected.

Out of the three this one is definitely the more bolder and darker colour. I have been dabbing this slightly on my lips for more of a everyday look and it looks really good like that. The finish is more of a satin finish, which means it doesn't really last so well but the colour is incredible. I love how it feels on the lips and for nights out I have been loving wear this on the lips with a simple eye.

Can you tell I have a thing for lipsticks, let me know what your favourite bold lip is.

Zeynab x
                                          

8 comments :

  1. I must pick up the Kate Moss 107 its such a gorgeous colour. I've been loving Mac's Lingering Kiss and Makeup Revolutions Rebel With Cause :) x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 107 is my fave but apparently everyone elses too!!! The only bad thing!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    enter my Christmas giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dior one is my favourite of all three!!! Why does the eye always go on pricey items?? :D

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love berry lips, I'm so tempted to try the Collection lipstick! I've never used anything from their Deluxe range before xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makeup With A Heart12 November 2014 at 02:06

    The one on the far left (which I'm hoping is the Rimmel as that is easily accessible where I live) is sooo pretty! It's just the color I'm looking for and so pigmented :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it's not more clear, yes that one is the rimmel one. I love the rimmel one it's such a pretty colour especially for the autumn/winter xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely check that range out, the formula is really nice xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makeup With A Heart21 November 2014 at 23:35

    Oooh definitely going to go pick it up. Thank you for clarifying!

    ReplyDelete