24 September 2014

Product Review: Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask


getting rid of blackhead
Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask, £10.50
I have made a couple of changes to my skincare routine lately and I have seen a change for the better. One of those changes is adding the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask to my routine which I picked up after Amelia Liana recommended in one of her youtube videos. I haven't tried much from Sanctuary and I wasn't really expecting much from this mask because I haven't the best of luck with thermal masks in the past. However I was definitely pleasantly surprised.

With other thermals I have used in the past, they weren't really hot at all but with this mask you could feel the heat as soon as you applied it to your face. I must admit it did feel kinda weird but it wasn't uncomfortable. This mask was really easy to apply the consistency wasn't runny it was more on the thick side but really smooth. It was also really simple to wash off because it didn't dry hard.


blackhead acne congested skin

This mask is aimed for oily congested skin, even though my skin isn't too oily except for my t-zone I have found that it works for me. I usually apply this mask just to my t-zone and my chin area but I do apply it all over once in while and I haven't found it to dry up my skin at all. The sanctuary mask contains charcoal and kaolin clay which works to draw out impurities from the skin. This helps to decongest your skin and work to control and prevent blemishes. 

After every use my face is definitely more 'clean' and you can definitely see all the impurities come to the surface which is disgusting but satisfying. I am really glad that I have included this mask into my routine because my skin has really cleared up and it's really good at getting rid of black heads.

Have you tried this mask yet ?

Zeynab x
 

7 comments :

  1. Great review! I've been wanting to try this mask for ages after so many positive reviews on it. Will definitely have to give it a go! Also been looking through your blog and enjoying reading it!
    Leah xx

    http://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it, it's great ! You are so sweet xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try it so much!!! I know I'll love it, this the kind of masks I go for! But no international shipping, I checked their site... :/

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it and agree it's really good. Masks are one of my favourite beauty items.

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried Detox masks and I love them, I should definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to look at changing my skincare routine as I keep breaking out in awful spots on my forehead, something that's never been an issue for me before!

    ReplyDelete