16 February 2017

HOW TO KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED ALL YEAR ROUND


I know, I am not the only one praying that summer would hurry up right? Man, I sure do talk about the weather, hell of a lot.  For now, we have to deal with the cold weather, and it's definitely not doing my skin any favours. I wanted to share with you some of the products, I have been using to keep my skin super hydrated during these chilly times.




Mario Badescu Facial Spray:
One of the easiest ways to add moisture is with a facial spray. The Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater is all over social media, and I just had to get it and see what the fuss was all about. I adore it, there is something satisfying about spraying something so refreshing onto your face. I am not the biggest fan of rose scented products, however, with this, the scent is very light. I may spray it, one to many times during the day but it's just so easy and it comes out it light bursts that won't disrupt any makeup on your face. It adds an instant dose of hydration, leaving you feeling super fresh. Also, it works really nicely as a setting spray. I find that it just leaves your makeup looking natural and dewy.

Fresh Rose Deep Hydration:
One of the most effective ways to add hydration to your skin is with serums. This is one of the first products, I have tried from the brand Fresh and if the rest of the range is anything like the Fresh Rose Deep Hydration serum then I can't wait to try more. The rose deep hydration serum absorbs almost instantly into the skin, adding that much-needed injection of hydration to the skin immediately. It consists of Angelica leaf that works to retain moisture, leaving your skin looking healthy and feeling hydrated for longer. It also has soothing and cooling properties because of the rosewater and cucumber extracts in the formula, which makes it feel so good on your skin.

Sond Hydrate and Refresh hydrating spray:
Sond is a pretty new brand but if you are a bit of a skincare junkie then you will probably know about it. The hydrating spray is a lightweight and refreshing addition of hydration that works well with all skin types. Sond is a brand that prides itself on producing gentle yet effective products, that works even on the most sensitive of skins. I love this product, especially when my skin is feeling slightly irritated. I find that it calms it down, while leaving it refreshed and hydrated.

Shiffa Floral Face Toner:
So my skin gets especially dull during the colder seasons. I have this problem all year round - ''angry face''- but it's just on a whole new level now. I recently discovered the Shiffa floral toner, which is formulated with vitamin C to combat dullness and revive a brighter and glowing complexion. I must say, my skin does look more glowing whenever I do use this product and I notice a difference whenever I don't - that is a sign it's working right? A lot of vitamin C based products can be quite harsh, this toner contains rosewater (again with the rose, there is certainly a theme) to nourish and rejuvenate the skin and marshmallow extracts to soothe and cool the skin.


Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream:
A blogger's favourite, this is just one of those moisturisers that get the job done. The ultra facial cream is a lightweight cream, I can be quite lazy when it comes to my skincare routine, it helps that it's super easy to use. It's a lightweight consistency that absorbs into the skin instantly and it's perfect for everyday use. It hydrates the skin and protects the skin against the harsh weather.
                                                                                                                                                                  There you have it. Let me know your favourite winter skincare saviours.
Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment