15 May 2016

BEAUTY HEROES: 8 PRODUCTS I WILL REPURCHASE EVERY TIME

skincare good skincare routine

In this day and age, there is no shortage of product recommendations. There are billions and billions out there - especially with the rise of blogs - it often feels like everyone is trying to ''push'' a product on you. You might be thinking hold up but this a beauty blog, you do the exact same thing. I know I run a beauty blog and I feature loads of products that I genuinely like. I am lucky in that I get to try a lot of products and some in occasions I just like a whole load of products but I don't expect you to buy everything single product that I mention (just the ones you think are right for you). I have put together my top eight products that I have featured on my blog that you just HAVE HAVE to try because they're just awesome.

good skincare product skin good skin
1. Clarins Gentle Brightening Toner, if you take away one thing from this post, let it be this product.  I have noticed a significant amount of difference in my skin since introducing it to my routine. My skin is a whole load brighter - I have super dull skin - and also there has been a massive reduction in the dark scarring I have left over from acne and everyone has noticed (really really good if you have scarring from blemishes or pigmentation issues). I can't rave about it enough, I have full review here definitely check it out.

2. Origins Out Of Trouble Mask, I was a little hesitate to try out this mask because I haven't gotten along with Origins masks in the past, in particular the infamous drink up mask. You all know that my skin isn't in the best condition, and this mask lives up to it's name. I use it every time I feel like my skin is going to breakout or has broken out and it instantly calms my skin down. Also the blemishes  seem to heal a lot faster.

3. DHC Beauty Lift Essence, this brand is pretty new to me but I am seriously impressed with all the products I have tried so far. This essence is the stand out product for me, I have noticed that my skin is a lot more hydrated and just looks better. As a result my makeup has been looking a whole load better, I find that products just sit on skin nicer. Definitely have to give this a try.

zoella inglot eyeshadow




4. Mary-Lou Manizer, I can't believe I was so late to this bandwagon. This highlighter definitely lives up to its hype. One of the best ''drugstore'' highlights I have tried it's highly pigmented and absolutely leaves you glowing (only need a light hand). It's a beautifully warm golden shade and it looks so pretty on the skin especially now that it's warmer and the sun is out.

5. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush, during the warmer months I prefer wearing a cream blush. It looks so much better on the skin and adds to that dewy look you really want in the summer. The drugstore is definitely short on the cream blush front but this one from MaxFactor is a gem. Don't let the small packaging fool you, this product packs a punch. It's really pigmented, blends easily and it's has an even finish, what more could you ask for.

6. Inglot Eyeshadows, the quality of these shadows are amazing, super pigmented, blend easily and I haven't found them to crease and my lids are quite oily at the moment. Inglot have a super amazing range of colours, there is definitely no shortage and I am sure you will find something you like. Plus I love that you can make your own palettes.

the best drugstore products

7. NYX Butter Gloss, these are the BOMB !!! I have the shade Praline and it's the perfect brown nudey shade for my skin tone (thank you Kylie Jenner). I don't know why or how but I have seriously developed a big thing for glosses, I am so over the matte finish (for now). One of the best lip glosses, I have tried, the colour pay off is really awesome, gives really nice glossy finish best of all they are not sticky. The colour range is massive, so check it out !!

8. Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss, I know I keep introducing each product with this is so great but they seriously are. I love the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks and they have a real cult following in the blogging world and rightly so. They apply really smoothly and evenly and have a really good colour pay off. I love the colour 107 (the infamous 107 perfect autumn berry shade) and 111 it's such a shame they don't have names but no one is perfect right? I feel like everyone has tried these and if you haven't, I don't know where you have been.

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them. Also any must have products you recommend.

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment