31 January 2016

A WEEKEND'S MUSINGS XI


Hello guys,
    I hope you have had a lovely weekend. So my plan for this weekend was to get my blog together and miraculous I managed to do exactly that (just call me superwoman). I can confirm that what they (not the 'they' DJ Khaled refers to, who are they???) say about being organised is true and it does feel really good. In more exciting news (well for me, as a closet BIG 1D fan) Zayn Malik (is it sad that I get excited by the fact we share the same initials, maybe I shouldn't have shared that with the internet ??) has revealed his new song and video for our viewing pleasure. I really didn't know what to expect by I really like it (I may have had the song on repeat ), the video is cool in that artistic kinda way. Can he and Gigi be any more good looking ? I swear I am a real adult, and onto more adult things I have being the 30 day yoga camp with Adrienne (from YogaWithAdrienne). I have managed to amaze myself and actually stick to it, ok I am not exactly up to date with it but I am still doing right it? As a complete yoga noob, it has been pretty easy to get into and I have noticed that my body feels more relaxed and more capable. Also it's just nice to take that time out for yourself and focus on you. I know it sounds cliche but it has been rejuvenating and if you haven't checked it out, you definitely should.

Links Worth Checking Out:
“Houseplants” for D.I.Y.ers Who Have Killed Too Many Houseplants
BY 


The Oscar Whiteness Machine
BY 

Oscars and Hollywood's Race Problem
By ROXANE GAY

The Five Stages of Grieving the Loss of a Follower
BY HALLIE BATEMAN

10 Habits Of Unsuccessful People You Don't Want To Copy
BY Darius Foroux

How To Wake Up At 5AM and Build Your Start Up
BY Patrick Park

Six Reasons Why Meeting The One At 25 Is Total BullShit
BY Alya Moore 

Five Tips That Keep Your Inbox From Running Your Life
BY Meagan Wilson

How To Fake It 'Til You Make It
BY Noah Lehava

Currently Listening To:



That's all I have been up to, let me know what you think of Zayn's new music and the video, my sister thinks it's quite cringe.

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment