2 December 2014

Ryan Gosling: For When I am Feeling Bored


If you me know you know that I have a slight crush (ok maybe more than a slight crush) on Ryan Gosling. I don't have many male celeb crushes but Ryan Gosling is my number one (ok I am starting to sound creepy) I just love that man. Occasionally when I don't have anything to do or I am feeling bored I find myself on youtube watching Ryan Gosling videos mainly interviews. I just can't watch one, I end up watching about God knows how many and my Ryan Gosling feelings just quadruple because he just so AWESOME. So this post is for all the Ryan Gosling fans with a bit of time on their hands and you are welcome.

Luckiest woman in the audience, why wasn't I in the audience.

Ryan Gosling being awesome.

Ellen does the best interviews.

Two hot guys in one room, can it get any better? 

More Ryan Gosling just being his awesome self.

I hope you enjoyed these, I know I did I am still laughing. Let me know if you are a fan of Ryan Gosling down below.

Zeynab xx
                                          

2 comments :

  1. I agree, he is pretty hot. I especially love his facial hair, so amazing.

    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheepishly Charlotte4 December 2014 at 11:20

    I have a slight crush too, him in glasses gets me! I think it's because he plays a bad boy a lot too, I didn't like him when I watched him in The Notebook!!
    http://sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete