6 August 2016

SUMMER TIME NAIL POLISHES

chriselle beauty blog vivannadoesmakeup lily pebbles nail polish

Summer has finally graced its presence here in the UK - well if we can call it that. I am not very adventurous when it comes to makeup. I am a creature of habit and I often stick to what I know looks good on me. However I do like to mix it up when it comes to my nails. Before we get ahead of ourselves, I am not talking mad incredible nail art (I wish I had the patience) or anything too wild. I am talking just mixing up the colour -too much of a plain jane. Summer is the perfect occasion to play around with colour and mix it up - go for something lighter and brighter.

beauty blog summer favourites nail polish
Red is one those colours, that you can pull off all year round and it still looks good. There is something about red nail polish, that screams sophistication. It gives off that I am very much put together and classy vibe - I am definitely into that. I wasn't the biggest fan of red nail polish but it has grown on and this bright red from Loreal is the perfect shade for this time of year.



Pale Blue Obsession: Barry M Speedy Nail Paint in Eat My Dust 
I am really into the pale blues at the moment. I find white polish to be a tad bit too harsh for me, but pale blue is just right for my skin tone. Also I like that pale blue doesn't come across quite as girly as other pastel colours would. I am huge fan of the Barry M nail polishes - amazing quality and super affordable. Eat my dust is a great shade, as it's very opaque and can get way with only doing two layers.




Everyone's Favourite: Models Own Colour Chrome Collection in Chrome Rose 
Me, you and probably the whole world has an obsession with rose gold, right? Everything rose gold is pretty - trying really hard to control my need to have everything in rose gold. However I don't find that rose gold nail polishes translate really well on nails. But this one from Models Own works really well. I adore the metallic finish, it's more interesting and suits the summer vibe really well.


Let me know what your go to summer nail polishes are. Have a really good weekend.

Zeynab x



No comments :

Post a Comment