15 January 2015

The Perfect Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

best high end foundation
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation 


I can't believe I haven't written a review for the Nars Sheer Glow foundation yet. Even though it's one of my favourite foundations (featured in my 2014 favourites) and one of my most worn foundation throughout 2014. I know quite a lot of people rave about the Nars Sheer Glow foundation, and honestly I think it's definitely worth the hype.

One thing that is quite misleading about this foundation is the name, I really don't why they called it sheer because it's not sheer at all. You can easily get a fuller coverage (light to medium coverage), without it looking cakey or feeling heavy on the skin maybe that's what they meant by sheer. I don't like to wear too much makeup on a daily basis, but this foundation is really nice for both natural everyday base or for full faced night out look as it just seamlessly blends into the skin.

This foundation worked perfectly with my dry combination skin. Whenever I did have a few dry patches on my face, they didn't show through (sign of a good foundation) and it lasted pretty well on my oily t-zone even if I forgot to set my makeup with powder. I love the finish of this foundation and I think it's one that everyone would get along with. Despite the name it's not overly dewy and it has a more subtle glow.


I find it quite difficult to get a good colour match with most foundations, but this foundation has a good range of colours. The best thing is that quite a few of them are yellow based, so if like me you want something with a hint of yellow then definitely go for this foundation. It is quite an expensive foundation and it will set you back £31, but if it's in your budget then definitely go for it.

Zeynab x
                                             

8 comments :

  1. I always hear great things about this foundation but unfortunately it didn't work very well on my dry skin. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish this worked for me, but it just doesn't!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many wonderful things about this foundation! I have to try anything from Nars in the future, it seems I'm missing something here! :)

    https://cups-and-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Nars is such an amazing brand and this foundation is awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I guess everyone is different.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, that is such a shame.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love NARS Sheer Glow so much my only complaint when I wrote my own review on it ages ago was the lack of pump. I planned on getting one for it but never got to it -shrugs- Its still so great. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a great foundation even without the pump but the pump does help a little bit. I wish they thought of putting a pump on it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete