7 August 2016

A WEEKEND'S MUSINGS XVII: HOW TO CHOOSE A PERSONAL TRAINER

Image source


Recently, I took much needed break from blogging and social media (well as much as I could, check out my social media detox tips). But I am back now, Yeah !! Well technically I was back yesterday (make sure you check out yesterday post).

I am, not what you would call 'fit' - in terms of exercising. Basically, I hate to exercise and I don't think it likes me very much. For this reason, I rarely exercise and in the rare cases where I do. The sessions usually last around 5-10 minutes. I know terrible. I have enlisted the help of a personal trainer, to fix this very problem and help whip me into shape. 

Boy, I didn't know what I got myself into. I was a little more than apprehensive coming into the first session, you could say I was freaking out. Also I didn't want to embarrass myself. The first session, makes me laugh every time I think about it. Half way through, the first set I literally thought I was going to throw up. It was absolutely ridiculous. The personal trainer wouldn't let me give up, no matter what I said. I guess, this is the benefit of having a personal trainer. They are constantly pushing you and you can't give up as easily. I have a couple more sessions with her and i will keep you guys updated, I can't wait (yeah right?) for the next session. I have been exercise a lot more to improve and basically not make a fool out of myself in front of the trainer. She has been great, really encouraging and making me comfortable.

Definitely check out the personal trainer, she has her fitness and well-being blog. With loads of useful information and so far so good. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment