22 November 2015

BEAUTY HAUL: NEW IN FROM KIKO

the best KIKO products
KIKO is a brand I have always been intrigued by, it has been getting a lot of hype in the beauty blogging world. My first introduction to KIKO was a lipstick my sister brought back for me from Rome. However now we have the KIKO stores right at our doorsteps (ok maybe not actually our doorsteps but you know what I mean).

kylie jenner lipstick
Price wise KIKO is undoubtedly in the drugstore price range, but don't let the prices fool you because the quality is actually insane. I felt little overwhelmed when I went to the store, everything looked amazing (plus there was just so much products) and I probably would have bought one of each if I could. You know I didn't come out empty handed, I picked a couple of products. I went straight for the lipsticks, I knew they were great already so it made sense to pick up some more. I went for a brown toned nude shade in the colour warm brown (I am all about the 90s brown nude at the moment, check out some of my favourites here) and berry shade in the colour dark berry, even though it's called dark berry the colour is super easy to wear and reminds me a little of MAC plumful but a little more bolder. the lipsticks I picked up were in the velvet mat finish, which is a satin like finish definitely not that uber drying matte finish. They feel super comfortable on the lips, and they last really really well.

the best drugstore illuminating powder
How gorgeous does this power look? If you read my blog, you already know that I am more than a little obsessed with highlighters (I am like a magpie, check out some of my favourite winter highlighters here). The Moon Dust Face Powders come in two shades, I picked up mysterious pink which obviously is the pinker one out of the two. I have been reaching for this nearly everyday since it came into my possession. It creates a glowing rosy flush of colour on the cheeks, almost as if it is natural but that glow takes it the next level (can you tell I love it)? The consistency of the powder is super fine and smooth and you don't get any glitter particles that transfer on your face, which is not a look we are going for. It's just a nice way to warm up your complexion especially in the winter, when maybe you don't want to go for a bronzer.

drugstore lip liner nude
I have tried out some of their lip liners before and honestly they are some of the best drugstore lip liners (favourite lip liners). The KIKO creamy colour comfort lip liners are one of the most comfortable lip liners, I have ever used. They glide on super smooth and they last really well, which I didn't expected because of the creamy consistency. I have just been wearing this shade (nude) on it's own, all over the lips. This shade, it's the perfect nude lip liner and it works pretty well with the majority of my nude lipsticks.

What are your favourite KIKO products?

Zeynab x
                                                

No comments :

Post a Comment