4 September 2016

WHAT TO SEE IN LISBON: LISBON WALKING TOUR


A couple of weeks ago, I made a trip to the city of Lisbon. For a much needed break from life (wow). The city is absolutely beautiful, I adore the blatant mix of historical and contemporary design. I have never been to Portugal before and it was nothing like I expected it to be. The people are so friendly, on our first night we got lost and so many people offered to help even if they couldn't speak English -refreshing as in London people don't tend to speak to each other.



We crammed in so much into our short visit, (I was completely shattered by the end). I have put together some of my favourite things to do when in Lisbon. First thing, you have to do is the Chilled Walking Tour. Not only is it free but you get a tour of the whole (well basically) of the city in a couple of hours. Includes bonus history lessons. Our tour guide, Pedro was really lovely, funny and catered the tour to what the interests of the group was. My legs were not existent (I don't think I did as much walking in one before and I am a walker) by the end, but well worth it.






















I am going to break this post into two or maybe three, otherwise we could be here forever. Make sure you come back for part two and the best Portuguese custard tarts (the real reason, I went to Portugal).

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment