3 May 2016

SKINCARE TIPS: THE 9 BEST THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR SKIN RIGHT NOW

clearer, brighter smoother skin

I remember for a long time I was mistreating my skin and for some reason I couldn't put two and two together. Like this was the reason my skin was absolutely horrible. Having had good skin, it makes the world of difference. From your confidence to the way your makeup sits on your skin. You don't always have to make drastic changes, I find small changes equal big results in the long run. I have rounded up the best changes you can make for your skin. I have been making these small changes to my routine and I have definitely noticed a huge difference in my skin.

1. Adopt a skincare routine and stick to it. It doesn't have to fancy or have a million steps. I posted a really helpful post on developing a skincare routine, make sure you check that out.

2. Actually cleanse your face, with a cleanser and wash cloth. Cleansing my face properly has made the most significant change to the appearance of my skin. I have noticed I have a lot less breakouts and they heal quicker.

3. Introduce a exfoliating toner to your routine. Actually the best thing I have done for my skin. You will love me especially if you have some scars and pigmentations, check out my favourite exfoliating toners - definitely worth checking out (p.s the best exfoliating toner I have tried is the Clarins Gentle Brightening Toner, you need it in your life).

skincare beauty blogger


4. Wash your face with cold water, never hot water.

5. Wash your brushes more regularly. I know it's probably one of the worst chores but you have to do, which reminds me I have mine to do - will someone come to do mine pretty please?

6. Drink more water. I know I know you are told this nearly everyday but seriously worth doing. Plus it's not doing you any harm, well that's if you don't include the increase in trips to the loo.

7. Don't try new products just because your favourite blogger is raving about it. Everyone's skin is different, what might work for them just might not work for you.

8. Stick to what works for no matter what review it has been given. Again everyone's skin is different, what works for you might not necessarily work for me.

9. Do your research, that is the beauty of beauty blogs. You have a real personal reviews about thousands of products. It's worth googling the product and reading a couple of reviews before handing over your hard earned cash.

It's so important that we look after our skin, I know it's hard especially if you have acne but little changes will make the world of differences. If you have any practices that work for you, let us know I am sure someone will benefit from it. Remember you only get one face.

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment