14 July 2015

Summer Shoes Wishlist

I may have a slight addiction to shoes, I am a shoe girl through and through. I have a large collection already but it never seems to control or put me off buying more. Summer is the perfect excuse to buy more shoes, you need new shoes for the summer right? For the summer I always want something that is comfortable, will keep my feet cool and look pretty. I have put together some of the shoes that I have been eyeing up, I have included the famous Birkenstock. Probably after one too many Instagram shots of Birkenstocks they are starring to look very good to me.








1. Topshop - Vander Pointed Flat Shoes 
2. Clarks - Ski Tropical 
3. Office - Birkenstock Arizona Two Straps 
4. Sarenza - Georgia Rose Sandals
5. Vans - Suede Slip On 59
6. Brantano- Clarks Sharna Balcony Heeled Sandal
7. ASOS - London Rebel Sling Flat Sandals

Hope you are enjoying the lovely we are having at the moment, and let me know what your favourite pair is.

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment