29 June 2015

15 Awesome Things About Being A Beauty Blogger

vivannadoesmakeup beauty blog

I have been blogging for a little over a year now and it has been pretty amazing. I love creating posts for my blog, it's a creative outlet which I wouldn't have if I didn't blog. It's crazy how I stumbled upon the whole blogging community, it was love at first sight and I haven't looked back since. I think the blogging community has come so far, in the last couple of years and it's become this enormous ''industry'' but for me it's my little space online where I can share my love for beauty. Being a beauty blogging has opened a whole new world of opportunity for me and I have loved every second. For this post I thought I would put together some of my favourite things about being a beauty blogger.

1. Perfect excuse to buy more makeup.
2. Meeting new people that you wouldn't have otherwise.
3. Talking with people all over the world because of a common interest.
4. Ability to describe a beauty product beyond '' it looks nice''.
5. Opportunity to work with cool brands on exciting projects.
6. Discovering a whole new range of beauty brands.
7. Given the chance to test out new products before their release dates. 
8. Attending amazing events.
9. Being part of one of the best and support blogging communities.
10. Taking your photography skills to the next level.
11. Developing an eye for photography styling.
12. Being able to code a website, and it not being a BIG headache. 
13. Getting the loveliest comments on your posts.
14.  Creating content about your favourite lipstick.
15. Obviously the blog readers, they are just some of the loveliest people online. 

I love blogging and I am definitely excited to see where my blogging journey will take me. I appreciate everyone that comes to check out my little space on the big wide web. If you are blogger, let me know what you favourite thing about blogging is?

Zeynab x

P.S I have been obsessed with the convenience of creamy eyeshadows, they are just perfect for the summer.

                                             

9 comments :

  1. I love blogging for pretty much all these reasons too. I think my favourite thing about it is just being able to write all the time. I don't realise how creative it is and that's great!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beauty Residence30 June 2015 at 00:31

    I totally agree with everything you said! Blogging has given me so many opportunities and has taught me a lot: other than photography skills and building a website, I improved my writing skills, I'm more comfortable now when I meet new people, and I learn a lot from other bloggers (things I never knew about)! Becoming a blogger is the wisest decision I've ever made!

    thebeautyresidence.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of these! It's so awesome to find people all over the world that share your interest.

    Amy | Dervish Darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I totally agree. I love being a blogger (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing but I'm loving it and can totally agree with all these points! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it is exciting to think where blogging could take you in the future, what a lovely positive post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Meeting fellow bloggers has been one of the most fun things about beauty blogging for me over the past year, and gushing about my favourite lipsticks will never get old :)


    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this post :) Getting to chat to likeminded people is definitely my favourite thing!
    Love Holly x


    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely post. I love having the opportunity to work with brands and getting nice comments on your blog makes everything we do so rewarding. I also love talking to people all over the world due to common interest. Basically i just love being a blogger!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete